We’ve teamed up with local restaurants, street food vans & caterers to create a weekend of Italian temptations for Italy in Broke this year.
- Greenway Wines has worked closely with Mojo’s Picnic Company to create a range of Italian picnic boxes to pair with their wines, book your picnic box in advance directly through Greenway wines.
- The Cellar Restaurant is once again joining Whispering Brook offering alfresco dining with wood-fired pizzas & pangritata salads
- Mama’s Kitchen is serving up Italian classics at stomp! Wines; select from spaghetti & meatballs, roast pumpkin ravioli & finish with tiramisu.
- Smokin’ Hot ‘n’ Saucy will be using their slow cooking expertise & their Street Food van to offer Italian fire-pit cooked lamb & pork at Catherine Vale.
- The Riverflats Estate team will once again roast their famous porchetta, get in quick, this is super popular
- There are pizza’s at Krinklewood & Pickled & Pitted; pasta at Lavender Ridge & Ray the Butcher will have his renown Italian Sausages at Broke’s Promise.
We’re lucky to have in house restaurants at three venues in Broke Fordwich
- Nightingale Restaurant will have market stall food stalls with a range of Italian BBQ meats, salads & breads
- Mount Broke will have Tappas available for your arrival on Friday night then will serve pasta & antipasto in the vine rows over the weekend
- Margan Restaurant will have their Piazza operating with light options to include Italian Cheese plates, flatbreads & toppings; or the restaurant will have an Italian inspired menu paired with Italian wines. For a full emersion join their Cooking School, Garden Tour & Lunch on Sunday.
Got a sweet tooth? Never fear there’ll be cannoli, Italian pastries, Tiramisu, gelato and cheese plates for your savoury companions.
More details can be found on our event website or visit individual venues for full menus & pricing.